Step 1. Deposit Payment
Once you have decided on your chosen New Zealand tour, whether it is a standard tour package as per the above grid, or a tailored package you have been discussing with one of the Howzat Travel team, you will then need to pay your deposit to begin the booking process.
By paying your deposit, you are agreeing to Howzat Travel’s Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Non-refundable deposit required at time of booking is £1,500 per person*
- Full final balance is due by Friday 23rd August 2019
*If your tour package includes upgraded flights, your non-refundable deposit will increase accordingly.
You can pay your tour deposit in one of four ways:
- Secure online booking system – Use our secure online booking system to pay by debit or credit card.
- Bank transfer – Please email or call us to request our bank account details.
- Debit or credit card – Please call us on 01664 820468 with your card details.
- Cheque – Please make cheques payable to ‘Howzat Travel Limited’ and send to Howzat Travel Limited, The Pavilion, Friars Well Estate, North Drive, Wartnaby, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3HQ. Please note, any unpaid cheques will be subject to a £20 administration charge.
Step 2. Payment Confirmation
- Secure online booking system – You will receive an automated email from us immediately after the payment has been processed.
- Bank transfers – If you pay your deposit by bank transfer, one of the Howzat Travel team will send you an email to confirm that the funds have been received in our bank account.
- Debit or credit card payments – If you pay your deposit with a card, you will receive a confirmation email from us immediately after the payment has been processed.
- Cheque – If you pay your deposit by cheque, as soon as the cheque arrives at our office, one of the Howzat Travel team will email or call you to let you know.
Step 3. Invoice Despatch & Booking Completion
Following confirmation of your payment, you will receive an email from us with a link to view your invoice/statement and complete your booking on your own ‘Tour Dashboard’ on our website. Here, you can complete personal information, including passport details, emergency contact details etc.
On your Tour Dashboard, as well as your invoice, you will be able to access your ATOL Certificate plus make further payments towards your tour.
If you have any questions or need guidance through the booking process, don’t hesitate to call us on 01664 820468 or email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.
British Nationals do not need a visa to travel to New Zealand. British passport holders can enter New Zealand as a visitor for up to 6 months on arrival without a visa, provided you can satisfy an Immigration Officer that you meet the requirements of the immigration rules. Visitors must have an onward ticket.
Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
From 1st October 2019, British nationals travelling to New Zealand without a visa (tourists) will need to hold an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) ahead of travel. Apply for your NZeTA here https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/nzeta. An NZeTA is valid for many visits and up to 2 years.
An NZeTA request costs NZD $12 when completed online.
International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL)
You will also have to pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL). The IVL costs NZD $35 and needs to be paid at the same time as the NZeTA. Once paid the IVL will last as long as the ETA is valid.
Howzat Travel are happy to apply on your behalf with the total charge for this service being £55 per person (which includes the above fees). Please let us know if you wish us to do this on your behalf and we’ll add the cost to your booking/invoice (additional information will be required to process the application).
Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of one month from the date of exit from New Zealand.
More information if required, can be found on the website of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.