Step 1. Deposit Payment
Once you have decided on your chosen South Africa tour, whether it is a standard tour package as per the above grid, or a tailored package you have been discussing with one of the Howzat Travel team, you will then need to pay your deposit to begin the booking process.
By paying your deposit, you are agreeing to Howzat Travel’s Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Non-refundable deposit required at time of booking is £1,250 per person*
- Instalment payment of 50% of remaining balance is due by Friday 16th August 2019
- Full final balance is due by Friday 25th October 2019
*If your tour package includes upgraded flights, your non-refundable deposit will increase accordingly.
You can pay your tour deposit in one of four ways:
- Secure online booking system – Use our secure online booking system to pay by debit or credit card.
- Bank transfer – Please email or call us to request our bank account details.
- Debit or credit card – Please call us on 01664 820468 with your card details.
- Cheque – Please make cheques payable to ‘Howzat Travel Limited’ and send to Howzat Travel Limited, The Pavilion, Friars Well Estate, North Drive, Wartnaby, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3HQ. Please note, any unpaid cheques will be subject to a £20 administration charge.
Step 2. Payment Confirmation
- Secure online booking system – You will receive an automated email from us immediately after the payment has been processed.
- Bank transfers – If you pay your deposit by bank transfer, one of the Howzat Travel team will send you an email to confirm that the funds have been received in our bank account.
- Debit or credit card payments – If you pay your deposit with a card, you will receive a confirmation email from us immediately after the payment has been processed.
- Cheque – If you pay your deposit by cheque, as soon as the cheque arrives at our office, one of the Howzat Travel team will email or call you to let you know.
Step 3. Invoice Despatch & Booking Completion
Following confirmation of your payment, you will receive an email from us with a link to view your invoice/statement and complete your booking on your own ‘Tour Dashboard’ on our website. Here, you can complete personal information, including passport details, emergency contact details etc.
On your Tour Dashboard, as well as your invoice, you will be able to access your ATOL Certificate plus make further payments towards your tour.
If you have any questions or need guidance through the booking process, don’t hesitate to call us on 01664 820468 or email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.
British Nationals do not need a VISA to travel to the South Africa.
Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 30 days from the date of exit from South Africa.
More information if required, can be found on the website of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.